Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dropping that needle...are you ready?

Yay! I love the enthusiasm with which these bravehearted writers submit their stuff.

Remember, if you've submitted something, please try to spend some time offering feedback to others as well. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, kind of thing.

I don't have to remind you all to be kind. I already know that you're amazing.

And so we begin. All excerpts will be posted anonymously. Please let the writer know whether or not the desired emotion was achieved, along with any other feedback you'd like to offer.

Writers: If the feedback is helpful, I would suggest you swipe it into Notepad or something similar, and save it. I will, of course, leave everything up on the site, but technology can be iffy, so make sure you save whatever you want to keep (hardcopy might not be a bad idea).

Drum roll, please..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment