Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1000 Words: The First Batch

Keep your eyes pealed; the first 5 are on their way.

The rules:

If your excerpt is posted, please critique the other four.

If your excerpt is not posted, please try to pay attention to the excerpts that may be trailing on critiques (though, with this small amount of excerpts, I'm hoping this won't be the case).

As always, tact with honesty. Nobody learns to better their writing with ugly criticism or gooey words of undeserved praise.

Bear with me, I'm squeezing the postings in between other things today.

Onward! And have fun.

3 comments:

  1. "gooey words of undeserved praise"

    I was just about to pour some honey on my keyboard. Glad I held back.

    Can't wait to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how big is the queue? I'm guessing a bunch of folks have already submitted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Keep your eyes pealed." LOL--Is this one of the flying body parts we're warned about as writers?

    ReplyDelete