Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Baker's Dozen Success Author: Stephanie Scott


Say hello to Stephanie Scott, a 2012 Baker's Dozen winner!


I'm a Contemporary Young Adult writer represented by Sarah LaPolla, Bradford Literary. I live with my husband in the Chicago suburbs, and I'm a Midwest girl at heart, having grown up in Michigan. When not writing, I binge-watch Netflix shows and am addicted to a dance fitness class called WERQ. I have a dream to cosplay Hoth Leia at my local Comic Con (I've been standard Princess Leia already). I'm plugged in to Romance Writers of America, and help manage the twitter and Facebook accounts for both Windy City RWA and YARWA, the online YA chapter. I am currently helping mentor writers in Brenda Drake's Pitch Wars.

Read Stephanie's Baker's Dozen Success Story HERE.

Read Stephanie's blog HERE.

Follow Stephanie on Twitter: @StephScottYA

4 comments:

  1. What a great story! Quite inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie is still very active on this blog, offering advice to aspiring writers. How awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an exciting story and I love how she is so good about mentoring other writers.

    ReplyDelete